-->

跟踪我的人类ツ

2011年10月11日

Love you ? Just a mistakes









My handsome son .

i'm his mummy
it was my lovely bear actually !


he know all my story ,
i told him of cause .

he get all my tears .
some night .


i tell [ it ]

i hate ur dad ,
so much and so much .

but he never answer my quetion ,
never .

yea , its just a bear . ==



i love the person so much so much ,
but the timing is just so wrong


you had stolen my heart ,

but its okay now

i dont want it back
anymore


well ,

dont try to fix me .
im not broken yet .



they say them can't live without love

erm
i think
oxygen is more important , haha :(


Girls ,
dont be a woman who needs a man
be a woman a man needs ,

heartbreak makes me braver ! rawr ! :O


we may love the wrong person
and cry over the wrong person .
but the one thing is for sure
mistakes help us find the right person

Thank you god , for the beautiful LIFE .


teechee :))
.....留言关注了再走哦^^ whee....THANKS !

没有评论:

发表评论

back to top