-->

跟踪我的人类ツ

2010年10月9日

Serian ♥


Wuuhooo....
today...
going serian....
with my family...
and....
my cacat fren...^^V

Ranchan Waterfall
we r coming  to u..xDD

1.30pm  like tat...
we arrived....
every thing put down...
脱掉 t.shirt...
穿了一件背心
就跳下水 ...xD
all my bad mood is run away...!!!
damn happy...xDD
still 4get i put my phone at whr barh =="
chiiiiiiiiiih...!
at car..
make me gin tio...
i think lost ki .....
bcoz when i on the way going there...
using phone playing fb...=="
lolxx...............

3.30pm like tat...
raining..!
wtf ==!
but i dont care...
i juz play in the water fall with my fren in the rain...xD


ermmm......
my mum and my dad ...
doesn't follow us do tis such stupid things =.=
they find place to rest ...
i think they will so free..
so i call my mum help me take sum pic of us when we r playing...
she says ok .
then..!!
when i finish playing !
i ask her...
pic cantik bo ?
she says...
lazy help u take pic......haaha.......
=.=
wtf...
so i cnt post any pic at here -.-!!!
shit ..=.=

nvm nvm =.=!!

now i juz hope i wont sick ...
bcoz playing water on the rain...
monday still need test...
so...
i cnt sick....==!!!
i need take care...xD

before i going swim..
i oredi wet till......................
lolxx....
becoz of my fren...
mahai...!

and i play till nth to play..
wear my fren d BIG T-SHIRT when i wet...xD....
let her scold...C:
barhahaaha.......^^V
the shirt is here...xD

ugly huh ?
nvm :)
i love natural :s

6pm..
bck home..=]

bath...
then direct go sleep....

8pm like tat wake up...
mum and dad..
not at home...
and i'm hungry...
call them....
they said....
cook maggi mee eat 1st ...
 ..............
i dont like maggie mee =.=
当我准备要去煮时....
oh yeshhhhhhhhhhhh.....^^V
电话响
朋友约我出去吃
高兴到......................^^V

okies.....
king centre  again..C:



hmmmmmmmmmm..............
i juz wanna says.....
I LOVE MY LIFE...
AND LOVE MY FAMILY...
DAMN MUCH..♥



.....留言关注了再走哦^^ whee....THANKS !

没有评论:

发表评论

back to top