-->

跟踪我的人类ツ

2010年11月8日

say Gudbuai to 3E C: !

OH ~~~~~~
today going skul bcoz of my KK book ..
tat day i 4got 2 return...>.<

7 morning 8 morning...
arrive skul..
3E class..
juz got 2 ppl..

me n angela...=="
ish !

then direct go staff room..
find my teacher..
ok..
pay her money..
and take the Koperasi money..
RM 10.50 !
wuuhooohoo.....

after tis...
no any reason 4 us to stay at skul..
so we going to kenyalang have a morning tea C:

when we almost walk till the door...
the guard..
ask me..

whr is ur letter ?

i say...

wad letter ?

he says .

the permission for out letter ..

mcb ==
no ppl at kelas still need at skul for wad shit ?
then i tell he..

we juz cum to return book..
n i oso tell my teacher oredi..
and she is allowed we back!

honestly...
bcoz of sum reason..
i really hate guard ..!

my fren..
bcoz of the guard..
have a big problem at police station..!
all guard false ..

skul dog ...! ~``

Lets cool down myself..!
hmmmmmmm.............

NXT..


WHOOTS...
let say gudbye to 3E
oh yeah ! ^^V




S.A.Y
Shirley
Angela
Yiunnie
=D







Gek sat ! =]


Dewan.





leg oso wan EMO awhile 
barhahas ^^

Brenda future husbond !

Playing phone tat my da ge !
ahahah ! 
xD

Gay =.=

 My snoopy so lao sit ....~~~! =D

 
3E

p/s   :

2day hapen a very funny things at kenyalang..!

金美食楼下的楼梯
有一个洞

在我们正要上楼梯时
大事 !
一只小老鼠
冲那个洞里跑了出来
你奶奶 =。=

头头我不知道那是什么东西
就看到一个长长的尾巴那边摇来摇去
看清楚后
才知道
是老鼠 !!!!! =.=

我们2 个疯女人
当场大喊
好可笑 >.<

走在我们后面的一个男人
当然
被我们吓倒
阿哈哈 !

那个楼梯
是我从此的阴影 ......

ish ! .....留言关注了再走哦^^ whee....THANKS !

没有评论:

发表评论

back to top