-->

跟踪我的人类ツ

2010年11月19日

Simple :)

Short list for 17/11/2010

- watching movie wif my dad ..C:

Skyline


                In "Skyline", thr follow events after a night of partying when a group of friends are distracted by beams of light awakening everyone in Los Angeles and attracting every person like a moth to a flame. As the night progresses, they soon discover that once addicted to the light, one would vanish into thin air, and that extraterrestrial forces are starting to swallow the entire human race.

- hang out wif my dear :)

- celebrate n countdown deric badae at jasz@blue ..>.<

- hapen the bing problem at thr !
But its secret ...
shh...................! :P

- 3 box beer ...
and they r almost drunk..


p/s :

tis day we r face to face saying the things that past..
n i almost cry out..

u r the only one who can controls my tears..



oh ya ! 
i agree ~
the one who ever hurt u ..
is the only one who can fix it ❤


i noe u r wad type of ppl
the past honestly u r not bad..
juz no mature so u juz will leave me bcoz of a child !
now u r not..
u r geting mature n mature ~
u has been change..
u will think my feeling when u wanna do somthings..

 u r the best for me ❤!!! 

 Forever.
 is ur promise..
 i noe it imposible..
 coz we r too young..
 but i will tahan till the end we not love each other anymore..

 New Life ~ ` New Love Story C:

 Hey Yeah ^^d

 Renew .......................................................❤ !!~

 Past i juz let it past :)

❤❤❤

I hate the ppl who ever try to make us break ..
ya..
if u know that is u ..
i give u a clap larh. !
mlm !!!


 u guys..
when we r not together..
xiong me tak tak ...!!
think me scared ?
hahas ~
i never scared chinky o duck same as u :)
coz u r not in my eyes at all..
juz like Air ~...

now ?
smile wif me ?

Oh No !
too fake ..
fake till i wanna vomit....

if i smile back ..
im not call ling ling lurr idiot !
mlm !!!


We r friend ?
No !

I will 4give u guys ?
imposible !

Beh song ?

but i hapi !

Pls..
close ur mouth
coz u r over !
u r past
n you r OUT !

Fall away me thx ~
Dont stand thr let me look down u bitch ..
u tis giant of ppl juz same as DOG !

mlm !!!! .....留言关注了再走哦^^ whee....THANKS !

没有评论:

发表评论

back to top