-->

跟踪我的人类ツ

2010年11月29日

small MEET :)

Long day dint update my blog :) 
juz same .

hang out .

eat .

drink .

lim teh 
 nth spacial ..:)

simple life .

n the big reason ..
the B.band is damn Lag ! 

make me no mood to on 9 + ing !

Sienz ~`` ! 

Finally !

Finally !

Finally !

- Hang out wif my snoop :)

- she is back from KL

- the second one who free out wif me :)

- damn tired see those fren who got work actually ..

- no time . no free . need rest . no money . no transpot .
  all the lasap reason ..

   Fucking shit  ! 

:x

- watch my favourite magic movie today :P

- Harry Potter .~

- The final chapter of the "Harry Potter" saga comes to the screen in this feature 
  adaptation of the popular novel by children's fantasy author J.K. Rowling, with series    
  veterans Steve Kloves and David Yates writing and directing, respectively. 

- The "Deathly Hallows" will be split up into two films, with Part 2 set for release in 2011. 



  blalalas :s
our idiot face :) 


Sponge + Snoopy xD







then Going MJC  wif my 大嫂  :O


That  All =]
.....留言关注了再走哦^^ whee....THANKS !

没有评论:

发表评论

back to top